Club de la loge noire Index du Forum

Club de la loge noire Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Painting questions

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Club de la loge noire Index du Forum -> Modélisme -> tutorial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 aaronpawlak

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Avr - 07:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Painting questions Répondre en citant

Hi,

Just starting to play with painting in 11.0.3 and a couple of important things have come up I am hoping someone here can help with.
I am playing with the CTG layer for painting. It takes some getting used to, but I suspect I will pick it up (at least I hope). What seems to be clear is that it does a lot, but not always everything, so inevitably, there are instances where you just need to go in and fix something manually, either using a brush or the paint bucket fill. (I would be filling on a paint layer below the line) Thing is, the paint bucket fill doesn't work the way I would hope. I can't see how to close gaps. When I fill, it leaks out. If I adjust the gap setting a pixel or two, it does not leak, but then it does not fill properly. Check the attached picture to see what I mean. I get all these little empty spots. I would like to be able to quickly close the gap with an invisible line, but I can't see that option. If not, how do I fill an area like this without having to go and manually touch up with a brush?
Question number 2! So it seems that the best way to use colour models to paint from is not to make a palette of colours, but to just make a colour model to pick from. That way, instead of a panel of squares, you have a visual reference. You can see that the colour for the nose is the colour which is in the nose. Simple! Thing is, how do people use a colour model in an easy way? If it's in it's own scene, you have to click between tabs for every single colour and that is very tedious. I want the colour model to just float on top like any panel and ideally, I want to be able to click on the colour once to grab it. That is, not click on the colour well and then click on the colour model and then fill. That's twice as many clicks. I hear there is a plug in which does this, but it's only for PC's and I am on Mac. Any Mac users have any idea how to achieve this? What is a good working method for using your colour model to pick colours quickly and efficiently?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://forum.tvpaint.com/viewtopic.php?t=9879
Promotional video company

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Avr - 07:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Club de la loge noire Index du Forum -> Modélisme -> tutorial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange