Club de la loge noire Index du Forum

Club de la loge noire Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Two issues associating a MACRO to an event

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Club de la loge noire Index du Forum -> Le Club -> Événements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 aaronpawlak

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Avr - 16:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Two issues associating a MACRO to an event Répondre en citant

Hi,

Yesterday I was trying to associate a MACRO to an event, and I found two problems: 
it seems it is impossible to pass parameters to the function. 
I can only associate subs without parameters, or I'll receive a wrong number of parameters error. 
This limitation is the same when I try to associate the MACRO to a button instead than an event.
I can't associate MACROs that are stored inside the document. Calc allows me to to associate only personal or OpenOffice MACROs.
Is it a Calc's/AOO limit or is there a way to do that?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=74825
Motion graphics company

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Avr - 16:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
 funnyjokes

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juin - 08:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Two issues associating a MACRO to an event Répondre en citant

Thanks for your sharing. Hope you can contribute more quality posts to this page. Thank you!

funny jokes

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Two issues associating a MACRO to an event

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Club de la loge noire Index du Forum -> Le Club -> Événements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange