Club de la loge noire Index du Forum

Club de la loge noire Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Add Powerpoint Presentation to Flare

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Club de la loge noire Index du Forum -> Le Club -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 aaronpawlak

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Avr - 11:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Add Powerpoint Presentation to Flare Répondre en citant

Hi,

I have a presentation authored in PowerPoint and need it to stay in that for various reasons of sharing and executing round the organisation. I also want to include it in my guide which I am building in Flare as online output. In a perfect world I would like to include a link to the presentation and then, on clicking the link, the presentation would run (if I save as a slide show.). Several of the slides have build features that I need to keep, and I want it in the control of the user. 
Yes, I know that Flare now offers slide authoring, I haven't yet explored this, but anyway this won't do as we only want one source and it's unreasonable to say to the client we can't use Powerpoint which is, as with most organisations, embedded.
I asked a similar question 4 years ago so I am hoping there's a better answer: How can I incorporate a slide show, with animations into a flare output?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://forums.madcapsoftware.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=20635
Video content company

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Avr - 11:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Club de la loge noire Index du Forum -> Le Club -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange